Hi! I am Han. Throughout my journey, I have been driven by a passion for advancing knowledge in healthcare. I am particularly interested in the intersection of statistics and machine intelligence, and I strive to develop innovative methodologies that inform evidence-based decision-making. I also have a keen interest in the latest breakthroughs in computer vision and natural language processing.
Also, the idea of traveling✈️, packing my bags👜, and disappearing to someplace new🏞️, lives inside my brain all the time🧠. I have journeyed to over 20 countries and have been spellbound by the surreal natural wonders, including the blue-burning🔥or matcha pudding-like volcano🌋, the glacier🧊at the end of the earth🌎, the pink ocean🦩in the barren saline land🌵, the black sand beach🐚with crashing waves🌊, and the auroras🌌dancing across the skies🌠.
Thank you for visiting my academic website. I invite you to explore the publications section, where you will find a comprehensive list of my research papers and have direct access to the full text of each publication. Whether you are in search of a research collaborator or a travel companion, please feel free to contact me.
Education & Academic Training
- Ph.D., Biostatistics & Health Data Science, Duke-NUS Medical School
- Research Scholar, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Duke University
- Research Scholar, Quantitative Biomedicine, University of Zurich
- Consultant, Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Harvard University
- B.S., Mathematics & Applied Mathematics, Nankai University
- B.S., Biotechnology, Nankai University
- Referee, Expert Systems With Applications (IF: 8.5, JCR: Q1)
- Referee, Data Science Journal (IF: TBD, JCR: TBD)
- Referee, Machine Learning for Health Symposium
- 11/2023: Han made a poster presentation at AI Health Summit, Abstract Track.
- 10/2023: Han completed a review for Expert Syst. Appl. (IF: 8.5, JCR: Q1).
- 10/2023: Han completed three reviews for ML4H, Full Paper Track.
- 09/2023: A paper got accepted to J. Biomed. Inform. (IF: 4.5, JCR: Q2).
- 08/2023: Han completed a review for Expert Syst. Appl. (IF: 8.5, JCR: Q1).
- 07/2023: Han completed a review for Data Sci. J. (IF: TBD, JCR: TBD).
- 07/2023: Han made a poster presentation at MIDL, Short Paper Track.
- 07/2023: Han started his research scholar at Duke University.
- 06/2023: A paper got accepted to Artif. Intell. Med. (IF: 7.0, JCR: Q1).
- 05/2023: Han made two oral presentations at ICLR, Tiny Paper Track.
- 05/2023: A paper got accepted to STAR Protoc. (IF: TBD, JCR: TBD).
- 03/2023: Han obtained the student accommodation awards of ICLR.
- 12/2022: Han obtained the pre-doctoral research exchange awards.
- 04/2022: A paper got accepted to J. Biomed. Inform. (IF: 8.0, JCR: Q1).
- 02/2022: Han obtained the runner-up of the annual student research symposium.
- 01/2022: Han started his research scholar at University of Zurich.
- 12/2021: Two papers got accepted to J. Biomed. Inform. (IF: 6.3, JCR: Q1).
- 06/2021: A R package was officially released in CRAN.
- 05/2021: A paper got accepted to J. Exp. Clin. Cancer Res. (IF: 11.2, JCR: Q1).
- 02/2021: Han made an oral presentation at ICMHI, Full Paper Track.
- 09/2020: A paper got accepted to Front. Oncol. (IF: 4.8, JCR: Q2).
- 08/2020: Han started his Ph.D. study at Duke-NUS Medical School.
- 06/2020: A paper got accepted to Int. J. Biostat. (IF: 1.8, JCR: Q2).
- 07/2019: Han started his consultant at Harvard University.
- 06/2019: Han obtained his double B.S. degrees with distinction.
- 12/2018: Han obtained the 3rd prize of excellent undergraduate scholarship.
- 12/2017: Han obtained the 1st prize of excellent undergraduate scholarship.
- 08/2017: Han started his analyst internship at Founder Securities.
- 12/2016: Han obtained the 1st prize of excellent undergraduate scholarship.
- 08/2016: Han started his analyst internship at Bank of China.
- 09/2015: Han started his undergraduate study at Nankai University.